- Classical Music – Live Comedy – Live Music
– Ballet - Spoken Word - Opera
Do you have a passion for the performing arts?
If so, we are looking for volunteers to join our Front of House family and provide support to our excellent team of Performance Staff in a role that will help deliver even warmer welcomes and higher levels of exemplary customer service to our audiences.
Duties will include scanning tickets, answering queries, and supervising the audience.
What we are looking for:
- People aged 16+ with a few hours to spare per month.
- With an interest in the performing arts
- Looking to gain work experience / re-join the workforce
What you get in return:
- You will see a wide range of ‘the finest performing arts available today’ FREE OF CHARGE.
- You will meet like-minded people, make friends, and grow your social circle.
- You will be rewarded for your time with an attractive benefits package that includes:
- Paid expenses*
- Tempo Time Credits
- Further training opportunities, including Welsh lessons
- Access to industry professionals happy to give insight and advice to those looking to pursue a career in the arts.
- Annual Backstage tours
- Invitation to dedicated social events, coffee mornings and the like.
If you are interested, you can fill in an application form HERE. Or call 029 2087 8703 for more information.
We look forward to hearing from you!