St David’s Hall will process your personal data for the purpose of creating and managing bookings. St David’s Hall is a facility provided by Cardiff Council, which is the Data Controller for this purpose. Cardiff Council is registered with the Information Commissioner’s Office and will process any information in line with the Data Protection Act 2018.
Information that we collect from you includes:
- Contact information – name, address, phone number and email address.
- Financial information – credit/debit card details
Booking information on shows you have attended.
We will use your personal data to;
- Process and record booking payments
- Notify you about any changes to your booking
- Use anonymised data for analysis of booking patterns and trends.
- Send you information about forthcoming productions and events, where consent has been provided
In order to process payments we will share your information with your bank or other organisations when required by law.
We will keep your personal data only for as long as necessary and delete your data when it is no longer required.
St. David’s Hall will occasionally send information about forthcoming events, where prior consent has been provided. If you no longer wish to receive these communications, you have the right to withdraw your consent at any stage. You can do so by contacting us via email St.DavidsHallReception@cardiff.gov.uk or telephone 029 20 87 84 44.
You have the right to access copies of the data that we hold on you and you can ask to correct your personal data if it is incorrect or out of date.